Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I still sue the person , even the event happened three years ago?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

edgeritsuka

Arresto Menor

Can I ask a question, what if the person stole the digicam three years ago.It was summer april and holy week 2009. then i saw the person who stole the gadget along Sm Dasma 6/12/2012. Can i still sue the person for stealing our silver digicam olympus.

Here are the details .
After we watched the movie Count of the Monte Cristo , we went to second floor and inside the bedroom of my sister , where the digicam was located. He bidded and tricked me in the afternoon to buy RC cola near our house, and I believed that was the time -approxiamtely 4:00-5:00- he stole . After that day , I noticed our digicam was lost. He and I was only the person in the house, So , is it still valid to sue the person after three years?

Please reply , I need to fight what is must be.

edgeritsuka

Arresto Menor

anu ba ito, wala p ang nagrereply grabe naman po

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Lawyers who are answering the queries in this forum are doing so out of their generosity in the spirit of public service. Please keep that in mind.

If they are unable to answer your questions and concerns immediately, it only means they have their own concerns to attend to.

If you want immediate attention to your questions, hire the services of a lawyer. However, if this is your attitude for free legal services, how much more if you are paying for it.

edgeritsuka

Arresto Menor

SORRY po , kasi andito na kasi yung kriminal sa amin subdivision , need ko kasi ng legal action,,, sorry i was demanding. desperate lang ako na mabigyan ng katarungan yung ginawa sa akin

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

The prescriptive period to file action for the crime of theft depends on the value of the property stolen as the penalty for the said crime depends on the value of the stolen goods.

As to your PM, no I am not a moderator. Just one of the lawyers trying to help by giving free legal advice.

edgeritsuka

Arresto Menor

ok...

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi Mr. Edge,

You should have to produce evidence first before you can sue him directly. It is a basic requirements. A speculations only can not be a proof that the person is guilty. It is based on experience.

Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum