Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

KIND HEARTED ATTY.'s NEED UR ADVICES

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KIND HEARTED ATTY.'s NEED UR ADVICES Empty KIND HEARTED ATTY.'s NEED UR ADVICES Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:22 am

nursekhate

Arresto Menor

I wanted to know what should I do. I got married last 2008 and then last 2010 Me and My husband decided to go to abroad and work for our baby. We worked in different country. After a year of working abroad we had an arguement that leads us to separation.So right now his in philippines and I am still here in abroad. And right now Atty I have a new BF but we are not in the same country, he recognized and support my child. The question that is bugging on my mind can my husband file an adultery case against me??or can he able to make a move that both me and my bf will be deported to the philippines? in fact he doesnt have the evidence that me and the guy are together.. Hoping for you response.. Thanks

2KIND HEARTED ATTY.'s NEED UR ADVICES Empty Re: KIND HEARTED ATTY.'s NEED UR ADVICES Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Adultery is committed if a married woman had sexual intercourse with a man not her husband. If you and your boyfriend haven't done that yet, then you are not liable for the crime of adultery.

However if you did already, you cannot be charged of that crime here in the Philippines. Crime must be filed in the place where it is committed.

3KIND HEARTED ATTY.'s NEED UR ADVICES Empty Re: KIND HEARTED ATTY.'s NEED UR ADVICES Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:13 pm

nursekhate

Arresto Menor

Thanks Atty. for the reply. No Atty we didnt have a sex with my present bf now coz #1 we are both far from each other. Also Atty I am planning to go for vacation to philippines can I file a legal separation? what are the grounds for this? thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum