Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid bank loan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unpaid bank loan Empty unpaid bank loan Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:40 pm

jrad

Arresto Menor

Gentlemen,

Greetings...

Year 2007, i had an opportunity to work in dubai as a technical assistant. 6 months later since i started working, a bank agent approach me and offered a salary loan package.
i was convinced to avail the offer. I filed an application and submitted the required formalities. One of their requirements is to fill and sign a blank check with no date. They provided the check since i dont have any maintained checking account. My application was then approved and i received the loan amount and payable in 48 months. In 18 successive months after the release of my loan, i promptly paid my monthly amortization. However when a tragic situation happen to the company where i work, things goes very difficult for me to sustain my loan payment obligation because the company where i work, fails to pay my salary for 4 consecutive months. This prompted me to leave dubai and went back home. Eager to go back in dubai and work for another employer so that I can pay my obligation to bank, but failed to get a new employer. Until now, im still jobless. there is no way i can pay back my loan. The bank is now chasing after me to collect my obligation. They hired a collecting agent based in my home country. CAN THE BANK FILE A CRIMINAL CASE AGAINST ME? IF SO, WHERE THE CASE COULD BE FILED? Pls. enlighten me.

Josed

2unpaid bank loan Empty Re: unpaid bank loan Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:33 pm

attyLLL

yes, but in dubai

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3unpaid bank loan Empty Re: unpaid bank loan Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:36 pm

throttle09

Arresto Menor

good day!

a bank is harassing me for, as they say, non payment of loan. i have all the receipts that we paid the entire loan. a certain 'law office' is threatening a criminal case. the debt they claim we owe is a measly Php 7,000. what can i do? or what's the best thing to do?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum