Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to get certifocate of finality from court of appeals

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

richeldar

Arresto Menor

We have won a case in rtc and was appealed to court of appeals regarding adverse claim on my property and we won again.when I went to register of deeds to take out the adverse claim on my title they are asking for the certificate og finality...I told my lawyer about it last december but upto this date he doesn't givevit to me...may I know the procedure to get it? And how longbdoes it take and how much it costs...can I do it or do I need lawyer to do it for Me.....

thank you very much!!!

beatnik

beatnik
Arresto Menor

Go to the clerk of court of your RTC and ask for a certificate of finality.It doesn't take long and it shouldn't cost much.It should actually be free unless they ask for printing fees.

richeldar

Arresto Menor

Thank you atty. But we already ask the rtc about the certificate of finality and they told us to get it from the court of appeAls..but we reside here in quezon and we dont know how to get it...

richeldar

Arresto Menor

hi atty. i went again to rtc and they told me to file a motion because the court of appeals dont give a final rulling on the case... but unfortunately our lawyer was in canada now and my question is... can I ASK A pao lawyer to file a motion in my behalf??? thank you very much...

attyLLL

you really should find a way to discuss this with your lawyer. if my clients started filing their own pleadings, i'd be pissed as hell.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum