Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newbie member

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Newbie member Empty Newbie member Wed May 16, 2012 9:48 am

bubblegum

Arresto Menor

Hello po this is bubblegum form Cebu! Kumusta po sa lahat? i was googling this morning for "legal real estate issues in the Philippines" and came across your forum. Thank GOd may site na tulad na ganito where my questions can be answered by reading the forum and also by directly posting specific topis sa forum... More power! Smile

2Newbie member Empty Re: Newbie member Wed May 16, 2012 10:40 am

pmrgkids

Arresto Menor

Good morning po. This is Bing from Quezon City. Buti na lang may ganitong site kasi naghahanap ako ng taong makakatulong sa problema ng nanay ko tungkol sa hatian at bentahan ng lupa. Maraming salamat po.

3Newbie member Empty Re: Newbie member Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:13 pm

ryan c. legaspi

Arresto Menor

hi there. my name's ryan from Masbate. I'm trying to find anything i can re bar review. thanks you're here. I just can't download your free bar review materials. If you have time please help

4Newbie member Empty Re: Newbie member Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:36 pm

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

Hey, there, I am from Thailand and a Flight Attendant. I have lots of Philippines friends and they talk about their problems but hesitate to ask as they are the subject, they fear to be exposed. So I told them if they have questions I will do it for them as I enjoy spending time using bloggings and researching useful and helpful site for my friends.
They are very friendly and likes to party and keep themselves busy but behind that they actually have problems. So I told them I found this site and I am willing to get answers for them. In my country law is different like, we have divorce and they don't! so we have no problem like theirs. Sawadikap! Smile

Last edited by mdventura on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum