Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lending Overdue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lending Overdue Empty Lending Overdue Thu May 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Marlund

Arresto Menor

Hello po. I owe a lending company money for my purchased car, but due to job loss and change of country, I neglected to pay for 9 months. But I e-mailed the lending company about the situation and asked for compromise pero wala akong natanggap na e-mail or response. This month I started a job again and have now started to pay again for this month. But the lending company now will have me pay half the overdue+lawyer expenses, if I cannot then they say na nagsampa na daw sila nang kaso at subject of execution na daw galing sa court at kong hindi ko daw i voluntarily bigay ang car they will have the police to take the car. What do you think I should do? And because I just started my work, I can only afford the monthly payment and not half of the overdue? Thanks po.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum