Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Confirmation of Post

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Confirmation of Post Empty Confirmation of Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:41 pm

wildandfree

Arresto Menor

Hello Atty.

I was promoted and was asked to sign a Notice of Acceptance last Oct 12, 2011 stating that I will be on probationary period for 6 months. Obviously the 6th month would be this month, April 12, 2012 to be exact. Last April 11, 2012, my superior let me sign a document highlighting the confirmation of my post and was then noted by HDD (signed by HDD Manager). However, yesterday, my superior informed me that I will be extended for 3 months. Paano po yun? I already signed a Confirmation of Post document tapos maeextend lang pala? According to her, the extension was due to the upper management's decision(Based abroad) and even our site director can't interfere with the decision. No evidence was presented to me and I was never asked to sign an extension notice document. Am I technically confirmed and should legally receive the salary of my post? Please help.

Last edited by wildandfree on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Confirmation of Post Empty Re: Confirmation of Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:18 pm

attyLLL

tough situation. if you try to enforce your right, you'll be in the dog house in management's eyes. do you even have a copy of the confirmation notice?

consider holding out for 3 months, and you can consider filing a case if they don't confirm your promotion then.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Confirmation of Post Empty Re: Confirmation of Post Tue May 01, 2012 1:54 pm

wildandfree

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the reply Atty. Yes, I do have a copy of the confirmation notice with complete signatories on it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum