Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:08 am

yrameloy

Arresto Menor

Hi need ko po ng immediate advise, my husband accused of Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610, (on going na po Fiscal) to a 7 yrs old boy, the boy said that my husband "sinapak" him in face that cause of fallen teeth of the child, binitbit lamng ng asawa ko yung bata papunta sa magulang, may witnesses kami na hindi talaga sinaktan ang bata, there was no sign of injury at all wala silang maipresenta na medico legal, puro verbal lang. my husband filed a case againts them of "Malicious Prosecution",ano po ang dapat kong gawin.

2Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:52 pm

attyLLL

answered your other post

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:08 pm

yrameloy

Arresto Menor

Ano po b ang lakas nung kasong Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 kung and basehan lang nila ay statement po nung bata? bukod dun ay wala na, may posibilidad po ba na manalo sila?

4Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Wed May 02, 2012 10:06 pm

attyLLL

you'll just have to wait for the prosecutor's resolution.

5Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Thu May 10, 2012 8:35 am

yrameloy

Arresto Menor

ilang months po ba ang itatagal ng preliminary investigation sa fiscal?

6Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Wed May 16, 2012 11:39 am

yrameloy

Arresto Menor

tanong ko lang po, kung ano ang mangyayari sa kinasuhan nmn ng Malicious Prosecution? pwede po ba siyang makulong?

7Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Fri May 25, 2012 3:09 pm

yrameloy

Arresto Menor

Follow-up lang po, pwede po bang namina kasuhan yung nag complaint sa asawa ko ng Malicious Prosecution Perjury, sabi nya dun sa affidavit nya di daw pwede yun.

please help...

8Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Fri May 25, 2012 9:51 pm

attyLLL

you can file a counter charge, but it won't necessarily prosper

9Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Sat May 26, 2012 1:09 am

michadul

Arresto Menor

Good evening Attorney. I am very glad that this website is created as ot serves as a big help to everyone.

I have similar issue concerning children rights.

1. My partner has a brother (10 years old) who was involved in an accident with another kid. He was playing outside when one of the kids (who is not his playmate) "accidentally" hit his head with a big stone. We already rushed him to the hospital and secured medico legal (plus official receipts). I'd like to know the following:
a. Is it appropriate to ask the other party to pay the damages (hospital and expenses)? What documents should I prepare to record the incident?
b. I am planning to file a complaint to our barangay in case the other party denied their responsibility. However, we have to pay P150 for filing complaint. I don't mind paying it but does the law requires citizens to pay whenever they file a complaint in barangay?

Your immediate response is greatly appreciated. More power to you Attorney and thank you

10Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Sun May 27, 2012 6:28 am

attyLLL

yes on both questions

11Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:19 am

yrameloy

Arresto Menor

Hi po, regarding po dun sa Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610, lumabas na po yung resolution ng prosecutor, slight physical injury na lang, wala na yung RA 7610, mag aapeal po kami, advise naman po, at ano po ba mang yayari kapag na nanalo yung kalaban?

12Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:46 am

attyLLL

the prosecutor will file the case in court. you will have to file bail and trial will ensue

13Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:57 am

yrameloy

Arresto Menor

may bail po ba yung slight physical injury? magkano po kaya ang estimated amount nun? pano po kung makipagsettlement po kami?

14Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:05 pm

yrameloy

Arresto Menor

Nag file po kmi ng Motion to change the procecutor, kasi po parang na one sided po kami, dahil wala nmn silang med.legal at testigo pero nagprosper ksi daw bata daw yung Complainant, sumangguni na rin po kami sa PAO at dadagdagan po nmn ng Statement nung mismong batang sinaktan nung complainant (Sinaktan nung batang complainant yung batang kukunan nmn ng statement ksi dun po nagsimula lahat ng gulo, pinalabas ksi ng magulang ng complainant na nung panahon na yun eh tulog yung complainant)

15Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:02 pm

attyLLL

yes, bail is available. if child abuse is charged, then it's P80,000. if slight phys. injury, i believe it's P2000

16Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:55 pm

yrameloy

Arresto Menor

binasa ko po uli yung resolution, no bail recommended, from Physical Injury in rel. to R.A. 7610 binaba na lng po ng Slight Physical Injury. nakikiparsettlement po kami, kaya lang masyado po malaki hinihingi nila, 80,000, nag motion for reconsideration po kami.kapag po nagrant yung MR nmn pwede po ba kami magdagdag ng statement at witness?

17Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:14 pm

dante.molina18@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

may tanong lang po ako sir....nag demanda po ako ng slight physical injury nasa korte na po mag tatlong taon na po sa korte di parin po nahahatulan yung lalaking sumapak sa aswa ko...gusto ko lang po malaman makukulong ba ang lalaking sumapak sa asawa ko kasi kumpleto na ako sa evidensya nacross examine narin po asawa ko pati yung lalaki ang pinag tataka ko lang bakit po hangang ngayon di parin na hahatulan yung lalaking sumapak sa asawa ko....

18Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:17 am

attyLLL

yra, i recommend you ride it out until they are more willing to settle. that's now a very minor case. baka p200 nga lang ang fine.

dante, it's all up to the court now. check with the court as to status. but as for imprisonment it is unlikely. most courts impose only P200 fine

19Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:44 pm

yrameloy

Arresto Menor

ano po yung ibig sabihin nyo na "ride it out"? atty,

20Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Empty Re: Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:47 pm

yrameloy

Arresto Menor

Gudam po aTTy., may arraignment na po yung husband ko, syempre mag pplead xa ng not guilty, paano po kapg nagkaroon ng mediation, pwede pa rin po ba nila iinsist yung malaking amount na gusto nila?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum