Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adopted with no adoption papers

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adopted with no adoption papers Empty Adopted with no adoption papers Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:53 pm

chatmate

Arresto Menor

I have been under the care of my mother's identical twin sister since birth since she had an only daughter while my biological parents already had seven (excluding me). However no adoption papers were made so I still carry my original father's surname although I acknowledge them only as my aunt and uncle while I recognize my foster parents as my "real" parents. This has caused me problems especially when applying for visa to visit my "foster" father (my "foster" mother has recently passed away) in Taiwan where he has migrated to live with my "foster" sister. Is there any way I can prove our relationship even without adoption papers?

2Adopted with no adoption papers Empty Re: Adopted with no adoption papers Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:07 am

railexis

Arresto Menor

can anyone answer this

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum