Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Use or Lease of Land by the City Government without permission or authorization of title owners

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wpique

Arresto Menor

Property 20-50 hectares or more has been in my family for over a generation and has been leased by the City Government to commercial establishments with out our families permission or authorization. It has only come to light as of recently because I just found out via my grandparents they didn't even know how much land they owned and what was being done with their properties. As legal heir to the property how can I go about filing a civil suit against the city government for illegally leasing or selling property they do not own? How could I recoup moneys paid to the city government for the lease for which my family should have been collecting for over 20 years?

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

Do you have and title to prove your ownership?

wpique

Arresto Menor

YES complete!

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

file an action either to ask for just compensation if your land is being used by the local government for public purpose and if it is being used for commercial purpose you may file an eviction case against the city government.

wpique

Arresto Menor

How do you go about calculating "Just Compensation"? Filing an "eviction case against the city government"? What would that mean? The aforementioned property was leased to a SM Mall and other large corporations! In your opinion what chances do we have to win a case like this in court? Especially the nightmares we know of Judges being paid under the table to rule against normal people without money. Would I need to hire a lawyer? Or could our family just file it without having to hire a lawyer? We do not have funds to hire a lawyer but could afford filing fees.

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

^^hire a lawyer!

wpique

Arresto Menor

Okay...could you give me an idea how much an attorney would charge us to help in out situation?

susmaryosep

Arresto Menor

Good evening po.

Mayroon po sana kaming gustong isangguni sa inyo tungkol sa aming Baranggay Project na drainage at concreting of pathway pro ang sabi po nila ito dw po ay road widening pero tama po ba na gawin nila ang road widening kung wala silang maipakitang papeles at tama po ba na may sirain silang structures na wala silang pinapakitang papeles.at nagumpisa po sila sa gitna ng iskinita imbis po sa unahan tama po ba na ganun ang road widening sa gitna inumpisahan.Sana po ay matulungan nyo kami.Maraming salamat po.
Ano po ba ang rules and regulations kapag drainage and concreting of pathway? at ano po ba ang rules and regulations kapag road widening para po sa mga apektadong area.Salamat po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum