Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBI clearance

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NBI clearance Empty NBI clearance Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Ciara22

Arresto Menor

i need advice.
last 2005 i was 20 years old i was caught shop lifting in a mall in manila. i was able to get my NBI clearance from 2006 to 2010 but this year i was getting my NBI and was asked by the clerk to return a month after. he didn't say it was a hit but he said i have the same name with someone. my concern is that, is it possible that my shop lifting case appear 7 years later? though i haven't received anything or any file stating that i have a case. please help me im so worried. worrying is not good for me since i am 6 months pregnant. thank in advance

2NBI clearance Empty Re: NBI clearance Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:26 pm

somethingtoask

Arresto Menor

Ask ko ng friend ko! Pano pag yung parent yung may kaso before sa NBI. then kukuha ung anak ng NBI Clearance, Aappear ba dun yun or ihhold yung pagbbigay nung clearance sa anak?

3NBI clearance Empty Re: NBI clearance Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:12 pm

attyLLL

ciara, nothing you can do but wait. but it seems like nothing will appear.

something, the sins of the father are not the sins of the child.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum