Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Palisoc- Go and Associates Law Firm Re: Chinatrust Account

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dashiel22

Arresto Menor

I have an existing bank loan from
Chinatrust and i have been having some
financial issues for the past 3 months.
which led them to refer my account to
the above captioned law firm, I work at night and study during the day, and every time they call
either i am in a class or i am asleep.
I have sent several text messages to
them everytime i get a missed call
explaining my schedule. I spoke to the
Secretary of Atty Ranny Palisoc on April 11 to
to discuss my payment arrangements
Last night, one of my officemate called my
attention and showed me a text message from the same
Law firm asking for me and if i have an up[dated contact number, it was mentioned as well in text that there is already a pending legal action for me etc.. I found this unsettling and i felt embarrassed. I felt that they shouldnt be texting or asking my colleagues since i was consistently in contact with them thru text, Embarassed

My question is: is there a confidentiality agreement that guarantees in bank loans that they will not disclose my account situation to anyone other than my lawyer if i have one? because this is really embarassing, i have all the will to settle my account, but i just cant prioritize it because of my financial challenges.. hope you can enlighten me on this. thanks in advance

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum