Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBI clearance with HIT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NBI clearance with HIT Empty NBI clearance with HIT Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:49 pm

coj06

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir/Madam,

Need help pls on my NBI clearance where I got HIT! Currently I have an ongoing case where it reflected to my NBI clearance. Honestly the case is dismissable where the complainant wanted to make "money" (they think makikipag-negotiate ako). Anyway, my question is.. how can i get a clear NBI clearance and what doc can I provide them for them to issue me an NBI clearance?
NBI clearance is a requirement of my pre-employment. Im transferring to a new (bigger) company.

Hope I can get a immediate response.

Thank you and God Bless.

Regards,
coj[u]

2NBI clearance with HIT Empty Re: NBI clearance with HIT Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:50 pm

taxconsultantdavao

Reclusion Perpetua

you go to the admin department ng NBI. sila ang maka sagot s tanong mo. kasi sila ang magbigay ng instructions regarding sa ganyan.

mas better if sila kausapin mo kasi mas authoritative sila kaysa dito s forum.

i gave that advice na magpunta ka s nbi kasi me kilala ako na sinamahan ko na me hit tapos iyong admin dept mismo ng nbi nagbigay ng instructions as to what steps ang dapat gawin.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum