Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am a Bar Flanker, not once but twice!

+3
redpula
sietepartidas
mensrea
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am a Bar Flanker, not once but twice! Empty I am a Bar Flanker, not once but twice! Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:15 pm

mensrea

Arresto Menor

I took the 2010 and 2011 Bar examinations. Unfortunately, I failed in both examinations.
I am contemplating on taking it again for the 3rd time.

I am ashamed because I felt like I've given disgrace to my family. I wasn't able to repay their sacrifices in supporting me..

***Napakasakit lalo na pag nakikita ko anak ko...***

sietepartidas

Arresto Menor

you mean Flunker.. anyway, its normal to feel that way and you are certainly not alone. Just remember there are many who made it on their 3rd, 4rth or fifth take. They did not give up, they persevered and succeeded. If you really want this, you have to give it another try. And when you decide to take it, study hard and be prepared. Believe me, when you pass, its very fulfilling. Your family will be very proud of you.

redpula

Prision Correccional

as one professor of taxation said, flanking is a general rule, and passing is an exception to the rule; the pain of flunking is very excruciating, more than failing a subject, give everything first to the Divine One and do the best you could, there are events in a person's life that as he/she ponder the more he cannot come up with a reasonable answers to his/her failure. I believe that faith can move mountains and believe on that faith. We law students are like doctors, the best way to learn is to apply it, if you have lawyer-friend ask him if you can render legal assistance to pro bono cases, it is very much effective because it is already applying the law that you are reviewing, try to ask your former classmates if they have contact to any legal assistance group, that I think is the best way of reviewing.

alicegarin

Arresto Menor

I failed the Bar twice and after 10 years and at a late age I guess of 52 I have decided to give it one last try and determined, with God's help, to pass. My plan, after long years of not touching my books, I am reorganizing my self again, what books to make as the only book for review on a per specific subject basis and I intend to take the Bar in 2013 and plans to start my personal review now. I have enrolled in an online bar review. For a fresh start , may I solicit advises on how to get started right ? The best book per subject and the best author per subject, the preparation. Thank you .

5I am a Bar Flanker, not once but twice! Empty BAR FLUNKER Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:06 pm

egayparcia

Arresto Menor

[quote="alicegarin"]I failed the Bar twice and after 13 years and at a late age of 52. I have decided to give it one last try NEXT YEAR. IS THERE A NEW REQUIREMENT FOR TWO TIME FLUNKER LIKE ME 13 YEARS AGO.
THANK YOU.

attyman

Arresto Menor

i would suggest for you to enroll first in a reputable law school, take a refresher course in all their review subjects. laws are dynamic, they are subject to change, hence, what u have learned years ago might not be applicable now.

wattleferdz

Arresto Menor

Failing the Bar is not the end of it all. I have at least 2 classmates who were predicted to be among the top 10 at the 2009 Bar exams, unfortunately as of date, they are yet to receive their ATTY. Were they sad? Yes of course. Were they discouraged? No. In fact, they made their failure as an opportunity to get better at their craft. This year, they will be taking the bar exams for the 4th time and I sure do hope they get to join us in the Roll.

Be positive, man. Be confident still. You will make it eventually. Passing the Bar isn't just about the things you know but also how much belief you have at yourself. When you believe that you are destined to be a part of our profession, you have to do everything humanly possible to claim it finally. The whole world may judge you, but vindicate yourself by proving them wrong, pass the Bar. And in the occasion that after you gave and did everything you could to pass and you still can't move on. There are a lot of things to do. The bar is not a measure of your worth in the society.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum