Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Case to file against a American Husband

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Case to file against a American Husband Empty Case to file against a American Husband Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:20 pm

wonder31

Arresto Menor

I have been married to an American from utah whose age is 11 younger than me i am 32 yrs old now.. After our wedding in 2009 he left to the USA and have a life we just contact thru yahoo and emails he doesnt tell me anything bout his life and whenever i ask i feel like i dont have the time, and so i stopped asking just for me to be able to communicate with him... and so our marriage will be working out even i dont have vibe that it will work out coz of the way he treats me.. but i have patience but it came to a point that i was tired and in the of 2010 (phils) i found out he cheated on me going to japan instead of coming to the philippines and he met a woman there and had a one night sex in a hotel.. i was ok with coz he asked for forgiveness but it came to a point that the woman kept disturbing my senses and whenever i open my husbands email she comes ad talks to him.. My husband has woman issues and i cant take it anymore.. he came june 2010 to the philippines to visit me and try to fix my feelings after 18 days he went to utah.. i was good. but i found out stuff again that made me think he is crazy hurting me to the deepest of my soul.. he stopped his support and yes it ended and we dont tak anymore until such time he talks again and claim that i am his wife but i dont it anymore, i dont wanna work it out.. i dont wanna be with a crazy person.. he ended also the petition for visa for me.. and it got denied last Jan... I emailed him tons and asking him nicely about filing a divorce but he gets so angry at me and saying shit to me like im a whore and all.. its so horrible.. ive tried my hardest to talk to him nicely but this is what i get, disrespect to my womanity and as a wife.. recently he has a rel with a woman from iloilo and i emailed the woman to help me convince my husband to divorce but she gets mad also , and i was being nice.. i even txted her just to help me.. NOW MY HUSBAND IS SAYING IM HARASSING AND TERRORIZING THEM, and i need to stop.. all i want is for him to file for divorce so ill be free but seems like he doesnt understand the point of it.. he has a mistress but it seems like im the villain here... idk what to do.. help me plssss... Sad (btw we dont have kids)

attyLLL

i recommend you look for a support group in the USA who can help you take legal action

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

wonder31

Arresto Menor

thank you atty

dredbutterfly

dredbutterfly
Arresto Menor

Hello Atty,

I almost have the same situation with wonder31. Can we go to US Embassy here and asked for help? Thank you.

legalbug58

Arresto Menor

Yes.

You can go to the US EMBASSY for a case to file against to your husband. It is the only court here in case the defendant was here in the Philippines. You may ask the US Court for further information which your husband state is staying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum