Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SMALL CLAIMS CASE DISMISSED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SMALL CLAIMS CASE DISMISSED Empty SMALL CLAIMS CASE DISMISSED Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:08 pm

galant86

Arresto Menor

I have filed a small claims concerning loan for a maker and a comaker. I have only filed it for the maker of the loan however it was dismissed due to the maker cannot be located by court server. Can I file another small claims case with the comaker of the loan for the same transaction that was dismissed?

vic baldovino

2SMALL CLAIMS CASE DISMISSED Empty Re: SMALL CLAIMS CASE DISMISSED Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:24 am

attyLLL

it should not have been dismissed, but just archived pending service. yes, you can initiate a new case against the comaker, but make sure you inform the court that you had another case

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum