Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

certifiate of legal beneficiaries

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1certifiate of legal beneficiaries Empty certifiate of legal beneficiaries Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:13 am

daga

Arresto Menor

hello atty. I'm hoping you could give me a legal advise about my situation. I have an illigetimate sister, my father's daughter and she's 14 years old. My father died recently, He was an NUP at PNP, We are now on a process of claiming benefits when we found out that the listed beneficiaries are me and my illigitimate sister, but here's the problem my illigatemate sister was listed using my mother's maiden name and my father's last name, so generally speaking we're like legitimate sisters ex.my name is Sara Abad Sison and my illegitimate sister's name is Rissa Reyes Rosales (she was not able to use my father's last name because it was not registered with LCR though my father produced a affidavit of recognation and guardianship ) but on certificate of legal beneficiary, she was listed as Rissa Abad Sison, so in legality Rissa Abad Sison and my illegatimate sister is not the same person right? can she still have claim on this? When we came back again to continue the process we found out that the personels at my father's office took their liberty to change the name Rissa Abad Sison to Rissa Reyes Rosales on certificate of legal beneficiary, as per birth certificate that was submitted by my illegitimate sister. Is that possible they can legally change such files of a dead person? What legal action can be done atty.? Thank you!

2certifiate of legal beneficiaries Empty Re: certifiate of legal beneficiaries Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:49 pm

attyLLL

they refer to the same person, and they have the authority to correct their files. but i'm not familiar with pensions whether it can be split between you. nevertheless, she remains to be validly entitled to inherit from your father.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum