Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cyberbullying - threats by a teacher

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cyberbullying - threats by a teacher  Empty cyberbullying - threats by a teacher Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:20 pm

riza@@

Arresto Menor

so hi guys. i think i need some advice about this topic.
it 's about a comment of a teacher to the post which i think is a kind of cyber bullying
and this are some of the statements that he said " kapal ng kc ng mukha mo masambit sambit ung profession ko"and "dadaan lahat sakin ang students kaya mag ingat ka "its a kind of threat right ? is there any republic acts concerning this topic ? pls reply asap. need help

im the student in the story
actual pic of the comments
jhaypie ocampo is the name of the teacher and riza mae alce is the name of the student
cyberbullying - threats by a teacher  20045910
cyberbullying - threats by a teacher  20068110

Last edited by riza@@ on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put a picture)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum