Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issuance of Certificate Authorizing Registration from Bureau of Internal Revenue and Issuance of TCT from Register of Deeds

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

davidabuel

Arresto Menor

Guys,

Good morning!

I hope you can help me.

How long does it take for B.I.R to issue a Certificate Authorizing Registration (CAR)?

and, how long does it take for Register of Deed to issue a TCT under the name of the buyer?

Thanks in advance!
-Dave
Dave

davidabuel

Arresto Menor

up

davidabuel

Arresto Menor

up

Ernani

Arresto Mayor

Depende, experience ko 3 weeks minimum.

davidabuel

Arresto Menor

@Ernani,

My kakilala ka ba dun? para makapag inquire lang ako. Thanks!

Ernani

Arresto Mayor

@davidabuel,

depende yan sa location mo. magkakaiba yung mga agencies ng gobyerno depende siguro sa load ng work nila.

davidabuel

Arresto Menor

^

5 weeks na ang nakalipas sir upto now wala padin. Normal padin ba ung tagal nito?

Ernani

Arresto Mayor

Follow up mo pre.

davidabuel

Arresto Menor

^

Nag follow up na ako. binalik daw ng BIR sa Filinvest ung documents kasi daw my lacking which is "miscellaneous fee". Nakakapag taka eh ng una sabi nila hinihintay na lang nila ung CAR issuance. tapos ngayon sinasabi nila my lacking pa pala. parang pinapa ikot ikot lang nila ako.

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

CAR from BIR takes about 2 months. During that time you have to pay the Transfer Fee at the City Treasurer's office so you would not incur fees. Transfer of Registration will take from 4-6 weeks. This is in Cavite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum