Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PART TIMER'S TAX AND BENEFITS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PART TIMER'S TAX AND BENEFITS Empty PART TIMER'S TAX AND BENEFITS Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:18 am

rcsj

Arresto Menor

Hello! I am currently residing in Cebu and I have a full time job in a call center and a part time ESL job. My question is relating to my part time job. I earn a maximum of Php 360/day for 4 hrs in my part time job. When I started working in the company, there was an amount deducted for withholding tax then the company decided to remove the tax for part time workers. This year, they will again deduct an amount for withholding tax. My first question is: what is the computation of tax for part time workers? Next, the company also will deduct an amount for SSS, Pag-ibig, and Philhealth benefits. I already have these benefits in my full time job. Do I still need to contribute another amount for my part time job? Please enlighten me on this matter. Thank you very much.

2PART TIMER'S TAX AND BENEFITS Empty Re: PART TIMER'S TAX AND BENEFITS Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:12 pm

rcsj

Arresto Menor

no replies Sad

3PART TIMER'S TAX AND BENEFITS Empty Re: PART TIMER'S TAX AND BENEFITS Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:18 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

hindi pwedeng 2 contribution sa pagibig at sss and philhealth.. yung sa tax.. pwede yan i annualize at the end of the year.. i add lang yung income mo from both companies.. then manually mo na i fi file yan sa BIR.. i suggest you tell the 2nd company not to deduct anything from you.. then at the end of the year.. you will just do your own tax computation..

4PART TIMER'S TAX AND BENEFITS Empty Re: PART TIMER'S TAX AND BENEFITS Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:53 pm

rcsj

Arresto Menor

thanks a lot! Very Happy

5PART TIMER'S TAX AND BENEFITS Empty Re: PART TIMER'S TAX AND BENEFITS Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:09 pm

attyLLL

you are not required to contribute twice, but the second company is required to withhold part of your salary for tax purposes

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum