Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEED ADVICE: RESIGN OR AWOL?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEED ADVICE: RESIGN OR AWOL? Empty NEED ADVICE: RESIGN OR AWOL? Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:51 pm

19TRAVELERR25

Arresto Menor

Good day Lawyers,

I'm a government employee in the uniformed service which i cannot divulge at the moment. I am planning to apply for a work abroad. The only problem is, the legal service of our unit's advice was for me to incur AWOL so that i can still reinlist if ever i wanted to return. Query lang po if talagang makakabalik pa po ba ang nag AWOL who went abroad?

2NEED ADVICE: RESIGN OR AWOL? Empty Re: NEED ADVICE: RESIGN OR AWOL? Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:11 pm

Life is Beautiful

Arresto Menor

Hi, Atty. I am working in the Government (police) and was like a week absent now in my work and planning not to report anymore. Though my superior doesn't know my plans but I'm sure that they gonna file an AWOL for my case soon. Now, I have several interviews with the Private companies and my worries are the length of processing AWOL case to someone, and the complication of tracing my previous employer through the PAGIBIG, Philhealth, etc. I need not to declare that I joined the Govt in like 1 1/2yr because of indirectly correlations of the nature of the jobs. I am feeling also that maybe in 2-3 weeks time I could get in to any of these companies and minding the dilemma on the "contributions" thing of PAGIBG, Philhealth, etc. Could you give me an insight for what I should do. And may I ask if how long will it take to effect the AWOL thing or being terminated with that case. THNAK YOU SO MUCH

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum