Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issued Check

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Issued Check Empty Issued Check Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:19 am

Rbau

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir, I would like to ask your legal advice re issued check. I have loans sa bank however i can't pay the said monthly amount because my salary now here in abroad is not enough to pay the monthly. Iba kasi yung pagkasabi ng agency namin pagdating dito kunti lang pala. I plan na ipatalbog ko muna ang check tapos babayaran ko sila once i have money na. Pag uuwi po ba ako ng pinas makukulong ako agad o pwede ko ma negotiate ang bank? Salamat po.

2Issued Check Empty Re: Issued Check Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:19 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

DON'T ISSUE A BOUNCING CHECK. You may be held liable for a criminal case for ESTAFA if you do that.

Talk to the bank as honestly as you can and have your loan restructured in accordance with your current financial status. Have it in installment basis, if possible.

Make sure everything is in writing so that you will have proof of your agreement with the bank.

Good luck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum