Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unborn child support with foreign father

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Unborn child support with foreign father on Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:31 pm


Arresto Menor

Im currently pregnant now and my foreign partner promised me before that he'll be responsible for it. However, he dissapeared 2 months ago and I tried to contact his family members. They're all keeping him. I support myself and I live alone here in Manila. I tried to contact our embassy but they only told me to get a lawyer. Is there a case that I can file so he can support our baby ?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum