Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need some advice..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need some advice.. on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:07 pm


Arresto Menor
Yung business po ng tito ko nakapangalan po sa akin since pag open last 2010 pa. Nature po ng business contractor po or service provider.. ngayon po nag plano po yung tito ko na ibenta nya yung business hindi na daw sa akin makapangalan kundi sa corporate o corporation na daw. Ang tanong ko po pwede ba ako magpabayad?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum