Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smoking Issue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Smoking Issue on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:32 pm


Arresto Menor
Ganito po kase to. Near Gil puyat kanina mga 10Am, nahuli ako nag yoyosi kaso malupet nito nagsisindi pa lang ako at hindi ko alam na may huli ng araw na yun sumulpot na lang si kuyang taga mmda. Para wala madami tanong nagbayad ako sakanya ng 500 para di ma record sa nbi ko. Sa totoo lang nagdadalawang isip ako na after ko mag bayad ng violation fee ko e file padin nila at makitaan ako ng record. At kung makitaan man ako paano ko maki clear ang name ko sa nbi? kase seaman ako at ayaw ko madumi record ko. Sana may maka pansin salamat.

View user profile

2 Re: Smoking Issue on Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:05 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Did the arresting officer get your name and other identification?

If not, I don't see any case being filed against you since they did not get your identity in the first place.

You should check with the nearest NBI office and see if there is any case filed under your name, just to be safe.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum