Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unsettled Personal loan can possibly hold by immigration

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello po good evening, Please help what should I do about my case, meron po akong 3 existing bank loan mag 1yr na po ngayung taon d k nabayaran coz I lost my job in pinas, nag ka gap po ng ilang months untill i decided to go abroad para masulusyunan k yung problema k sa banko nag issue po kc ako ng PDC check 3yrs po yung terms peru unfunded napo yung check at close na. During the time nasa pinas pa po ako i try to negotiate sa isang bank to restructured the outstanding balance but 6mos lng po binigay at big amount 15k+ d ko po kaya kc d naman gaano kalaki kinikita k dito sa isang bank po nman ng avail po ako ng promissory note nung may trabaho pa ako sa pinas, sa kasamaang palad pagkatapos k po mg promisory natanggal po ako sa trabaho kaya d k na update ang bayad k sa banko ngayon po gusto k sanang e settle ito peru wala po akong contact na last po kaming ng usap is july 2017 sabi po nasa legal department na daw yung case ko at natatakot po ako baka e hold ako sa immigration sa pinas pag uwi k after 2yrs of my contract. Possible po ba na ma hold ako pag uwi k ng pinas? Sana po mabigyan niyu po ako ng advice..anonpong dapat kong gawin. Salamat po

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
It depends if there is a case filed against you in court and it depends if the case is criminal or civil. Also, it depends if there is a warrant of arrest against you, assuming there is indeed a case filed in court.

You should talk to the bank and explain your circumstances. More often than not, the bank's ultimate objective is to have the outstanding balance settled by whatever means necessary, so they will also try to be accommodating towards your financial situation.

If you can, you should seek the help of a lawyer specializing in civil law so that he could look into your case and negotiate for your behalf.

Good luck.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum